Skitch By Evernote
iTunes Link: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/skitch-for-ipad/id490505997?mt=8
Website Link: http://www.skitch.com/
Description: Annotate photos, camera shots, screenshots, websites, and maps. Or create a drawing from scratch.
- If you create an Evernote account for your class, you can send your Skitch images to Evernote. No more plugging in the iPad to download the images you need!
- You can also send images to Twitter or to the iPod camera roll.
- Students take a picture of a workbook page then answer it using Skitch. They can turn it in by uploading it to your Evernote account.
- Take a photo of an object. Measure the object and record the measurements on the photo.
- Students take photos during science experiments and label the important parts.
- Social Studies
- Students find and label important events/places on a map.
- Language Arts
- Students take a photo and write a story about it.
Feeling inspired? Comment below with your ideas! OR try it out with your class and leave comments about what you did and how it went!