ShowMe Interactive Whiteboard By Easel
iTunes Link: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/showme-interactive-whiteboard/id445066279?mt=8
Website Link: http://www.showme.com/
Description: This is a simple way to screen record on a white board with the option to include images.
- You can create a FREE account on the website for your class. Have students log into the app with your username and password. Whatever they record syncs to your account online.
- Take a photo of a math workmat with the camera, students record to explain the work they did.
- Take a photo of a math problem on the board. Students record their solution to the problem.
- Students practice working out math problems and recording instead of using paper/pencil.
- Draw a shape and label its attributes.
- Take a photo of an object/animal and label its parts. Record what you learned about it.
- Social Studies
- Insert a picture of a landmark or landform. Label the parts and tell what make it unique.
- Language Arts
- Draw a picture then tell a story about the picture.
Feeling inspired? Comment below with your ideas! OR try it out with your class and leave comments about what you did and how it went!