iTunes Link: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/storykit/id329374595?mt=8
Website Link: none
Description: Students can create a story and add photos/illustrations.
- The story is only stored on the specific device it is created on. Students wil need the same iPod/iPad the next time to continue working on their story.
- There are a few stories built in you can read or edit.
- You can use the camera to take pictures for your story. Have students illustrate on paper, then take a photo of it.
- If you don't have a camera, you can use screen shots from any app/website saved to the photos app.
- Create a story to illustrate a math problem.
- Make a book about shapes and take photos of the shapes you find in the school
- Create a book to show how to do an experiment.
- Make up an animal with adaptations and write a storybook about your animal. Use the camera to take a picture of your animal (drawn on paper).
- Social Studies
- Make a story about a famous person or time in history. Capture screen shots form the internet to illustrate your story.
- Make a story about landforms, use the camera to take a picture of landforms in your textbook.
- Language Arts
- Make a story using your spelling words.
- Make a new ending to a famous tale.
- Make an alphabet book.
Feeling inspired? Comment below with your ideas! OR try it out with your class and leave comments about what you did and how it went!