iTunes Link: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/audioboo/id305204540?mt=8
Website Link: http://audioboo.fm/
Description: Create and share 3 minute audio recordings. You can create a FREE account on the website for your class. Have students log into the app with your username and password. Whatever they record syncs to your account online.
- Requires a microphone (newer iPods and iPads have them built in), but you would need to plug one in if you have an older iPod Touch.
- You can create a FREE account on the website for your class. Have students log into the app with your username and password. Whatever they record syncs to your account online.
- Recordings/Podcasts can be sent instantly to itunes from the website.
- Have students record their problem solving steps and save the recordings for others to listen to.
- Create a "Math in the Real World" radio show/podcast. Have students give examples of how math is used every day.
- Create a radio show/podcast about (insert science topic here). Have students come up with short audio skits to review the concepts for a test.
- Social Studies
- Record conversations as famous people in history.
- Create a radio show/podcast about the Bill of Rights.
- Language Arts
- Students build fluency by reading out loud and recording their reading.
- Teach students to take running records of their own reading/recordings.
- Create a Book Review radio show/podcast where students give a 3 minute book review of a book they have read.
- Create your own teacher podcast and record each days important topics (in 3 minute segments). Students can log in and listen to them to review what they missed.
Feeling inspired? Comment below with your ideas! OR try it out with your class and leave comments about what you did and how it went!