iTunes Link: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/bump/id305479724?mt=8
Website Link: none
Description: Want students to send pictures/screen shots to each other's devices? Want them to "turn in" their iDevice work to your device? It's as easy as bumping two devices together! (note: fingers are actually in between the devices when bumped)
- The Bump app has to be on both devices.
- DO NOT actually bump the devices together, you should hold the device so that your fingers bump.
- This should be done with care not to drop the devices.
- Open the app on both devices, then "bump" them. The app should recognize the other device and ask you to verify the device for the bump.
- Can be used in ANY subject area to share images between devices.
- Bump is a great way to get all the pictures you need to ONE device, instead of having to plug them in individually to your computer to get the images off.
Feeling inspired? Comment below with your ideas! OR try it out with your class and leave comments about what you did and how it went!